Healing is for all and should be preached to all – It is a vital part of the gospel message!
JESUS IS OUR HEALER!
(The Great Physician)
- I Corinthians 10:16 – The CUP OF BLESSING which we bless, is it not the communion of the BLOOD OF CHRIST? The BREAD which we break, is it not the communion of the BODY OF CHRIST.
- Jesus blood was shed when He bore our sins.
- The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin (I John 1:7)
- Jesus body was striped when He bore our sicknesses
- The stripes by which both Isaiah and Peter say we were healed (Is. 53:5; I Peter 2:24) were laid on His body.
- JESUS bore our sicknesses. “… Himself took our infirmities, and bore our sicknesses (Matthew 8:17)
- Jesus blood was shed when He bore our sins.
GOOD NEWS vs BAD NEWS
There’s bad news everywhere in the world these days. The exciting thing about the GOSPEL is that it is GOOD NEWS, now and forever! Jesus forgives our sins, and He heals our bodies – both are a vital part of the gospel message!
- (Camp) – Leg grew out before our eyes
- Have you experienced some healings, personally? We would like to hear from you.
IS HEALING FOR TODAY?
Some may ask – Is healing still for today? The exciting answer is ABSOLUTELY!
YES, IT IS! It’s part of the gospel message!
- Testimony of Fran Chan – miraculous healings
“JEHOVAH-RAPHA” – Exodus 15:26
God says, “I am the God that heals you!” – Jehovah-Rapha (Paraphrase – I am Jehovah Rapha – I am the Lord, the Great Physician, the Healer”! Jehovah-Rapha is one of the wonderful, redemptive names of God.
- Millions in the wilderness. It was meant for every one of them and every one of them must have accepted it personally as seen in Ps 105: 37… and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.
- This word of promise will endure forever. The Word of God is what God is: eternal, unchanging, living.”
- Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today, and forever. (Heb. 13:8)
- If God just worked miracles in the past but will not do the same today, it would mean that He is just a God who “was” but not a God who “is” But the Bible says that He is the great “I AM” – “I am the Lord that heals you.” He will be saying exactly the same thing tomorrow, because He will still be the great “I AM”. There is no maybe; He heals ALL who come to Him believing His promise.
- According to your faith be it unto you (Matt. 9:29) So, ask in faith, nothing wavering (James 1:6)
- (Illus.) Anwar & Hunan (Australia)
- Personal testimonies
- Brother Roland – heart problems
- Brother Diego – healed
I PETER 2:24 – who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes YOU WERE HEALED.
- (Illus.) T.B. deathbed – raised up
- Lady in New York, U.S – bedridden with T.B. for several months
- Meditating on I Peter 1:24 –“Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree”. (Wept with gratitude for the salvation Jesus had provided, “He had borne her sins”!) She was confident that when T.B had run its course, that she would be ready to die.
- Then she read further… “by whose stripes you were healed.” She re-read the verse and noticed that Jesus had borne her sins – he had already done it. It was past. It was over. She was saved. She knew it. It was very real to her. Nothing could make her doubt it!
- What about those other words in the same verse? “by whose stripes you were healed”? Could it be true? It must be… It’s the Word of God!
- In her weakened voice she called out to her mother – “Did you know that God said in His Word that I WAS HEALED?”
- Tears of joy began flowing down her cheeks. Listen to this, the Bible says – “By whose stripes you were healed.” That must mean ME. … It has already been done. I’m healed! I’m healed! Get my clothes. Bring them here. I’m healed. This is wonderful!!
- (The mother tried to calm her down and keep her in bed, and avoided bringing her clothes to her) – but she could not control her daughter’s joy.
- Didn’t you teach us to believe all of the Word of God? … to believe EVERY WORD of the Bible?
- The one-time victim of tuberculosis arose by herself, put on her clothes, left her bedroom, went shouting through the house, and was completely HEALED! In less than three weeks, she was normal in weight and was completely restored!
- What happened? She had come to treat the Word of God as a direct revelation of what He was eager to do for her. When she saw what He had said in His Word and believed it, it produced faith: “Faith comes by hearing… the Word of God.” The power of healing swept through her boy and she was delivered!
BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD
- (Illus.) – Man in prison
- Bound and cast into prison.
- What if he were to make an appeal for pardon, and the jailer were to come and present the paper showing that a pardon had been granted.
- Would he not FEEL grateful toward those who had granted him pardon?
- The jailer reads the pardon, takes off his handcuffs and chains, unlocks the prison doors, throws them open, and says, “You are free: go your way in peace.”
- But the man says: “I know the pardon says I am free, and I believe every word of it, but I am in prison.”
- “The doors are open. Walk out!” says the jailer.
- “I know that the doors are open, and I know I would be free if I were out; but I am not out.
- “Well, walk out,” persists the jailer. “Don’t you believe that what the pardon says is true?”
- “yes, I believe every word of it, but it seems as if I never will get out of here.”
- A pardon would be of no benefit to such a man. By his own choice, he remains in prison instead of acting upon the authority of his pardon.
- The Gospel of healing for the body doesn’t benefit those much who will not act upon it.
- The Scripture “I am the Lord that heals you” is of no value to those who do not accept the promise of God and act upon it. We must act upon our faith. “Believe” is a verb – it is an “action” word.
- “…with His stripes you were healed” does not benefit those who refuse to believe that all of their sicknesses were put away at Calvary. Those who refuse to believe the Word of God because of what they SEE or FEEL, forgetting that the very nature of FAITH is the “the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of THINGS NOT SEEN (HEB. 11:1)
- Walk by faith, NOT by sight! (2 Corinthians 5:7)
- Signs follow those that believe – (Mark 16:18 – … they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover)
- God sent His Word and (it) healed them. (Ps. 107:20)
- The Gospel is the power of God to everyone that believes (Rom. 1:16). The gospel is the power of God, when believed.
- When believed and acted upon, any promise of God is transformed into the power of God.
- Every promise of God is indwelt by the power of God equal to produce what it promises, when it is believed and acted upon.
- God’s promises are life unto those that find them, and HEALTH TO ALL THEIR FLESH (Prov. 4:22)
GOD CANNOT AND WILL NOT LIE
- The Lord promises to heal us!
- Can He lie?
- Is God honest or not? Do you have confidence that God will keep His promise? That is faith!
- Numbers 23:19 – God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: has he said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good?
- Hebrews 6:18 – … it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to lie…
- There has not failed one word of all His good promise (Solomon )- I Kings 8:56
- Not one Word has failed of His good promises – … (Joshua)
Joshua 21:45 – NOT A WORD FAILED of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass.
Joshua 23:14 – you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one thing has failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spoke concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one word of them has failed.
- For ever, O Lord, your Word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89)
- I will “HASTEN” my Word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12). Hasten means “to watch over,” to protect,” “to stand behind” In all of His infinite power, God is “standing behind” His Word to perform it!
- We can find no ground for doubting God! Don’t doubt God. If you must doubt something, doubt your doubts, because they are unreliable, but never doubt God or His Word.
- Satan is a liar. Jesus said so. He lies to men, telling them that God’s Word is not true. He denies God’s Word and promises men everything but is the one that breaks his promises!
- John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
- I John 3:8 – For this purpose was the Son of God manifested – destroy the works of the devil.
- Stories about Jesus healing (so many more)… check message notes at the website if interested).
- The Gospel gives promise for our sins to be forgiven, AND for our bodies to be healed! It was provided through Jesus sacrifice on the cross!
- Isaiah 53:4-5 – Surely He has borne our GRIEFS (sicknesses and diseases) and carried our SORROWS (pains) yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. 5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we ARE healed.
- “… and (He) healed ALL that were sick: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying Himself took our infirmities, and bore our sicknesses – Matthew 8:16,17
- He will keep His promises!
- Don’t doubt God – doubt your doubts and fears
- We must always see a full 2-fold deliverance in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The Greek word “SOZO” (the “word “saved” in many places in the Bible) when properly translated carries the meaning of “PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL HEALING”. It is the same word Jesus used when He said to the leper: “Your faith has made you whole”. It is the same word used in Luke 8:36 – “He that was possessed of the devils was HEALED”.
- The “SAVED” in Romans 10:9… you shall be SAVED is the same Greek word used by Mark when he said, … as many (SICK PEOPLE) AS TOUCHED HIM WERE ‘made whole”. Both words “saved” and “made whole, were translated from the Greek word, “SOZO”. Each of the words found in the following Scriptures are translated from the same Greek word “SOZO”: “HEALED” – Mark 5:23; “SAVED – Mark 16:16; “HEALED” – Luke 8:36; “SAVED” – Acts 2:21; “HEALED” – Acts 14:9; “SAVED” – Eph. 2:8; “SAVED” – Acts 2:21; “SAVED” – Luke 18:42; “SAVE” – James 5:15; ‘MADE WHOLE” – “Mark 5:34; “BE WHOLE” – Mark 5:28; “WHOLE” – Luke 17:19; “WHOLE” – ACTS 4:9; “SAVED” – Acts 4:12; “MADE WHOLE” – Mark 6:56
- The word SALVATION is an all-inclusive word which gathers unto itself the meaning of full deliverance, complete safety, preservation, and soundness – spiritually, mentally, and physically.
- What a miracle – SALVATION from SIN and from SICKNESS!
- John G Lake – a great missionary evangelist was used mightily in the healing of thousands. “This needs to be removed from the minds of God’s people – the idea that divine healing is something disassociated or separate from Christ’s salvation — IT IS NOT! Healing is simply the salvation of Jesus Christ having its divine action in a man’s body, the same as it had its divine action in a man’s soul.”
- The will of God is to extricate the body, soul, and spirit of man from sin and effects or penalty of sin, which are disease and death.
- The fear of sickness need never be tolerated by the redeemed, re-created, and delivered child of Jehovah-Rapha (the Lord, the great PHYSICIAN or HEALER)
- IT IS ALWAYS HIS WILL TO HEAL those who will obey Him, believe Him, and act boldly on His Word of promise.
JESUS THE GREAT PHYSICIAN
- JESUS REFERS TO HIMSELF AS A PHYSICIAN, AND A PROPHET.
- Luke 4:22-24 He said to them, “You will surely say this proverb to Me, ‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we have heard done in Capernaum do also here in Your country.’ 24 Then He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.
- Mark 2:17 – When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”
- Mark 5:25-29 – Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years, 26 and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse… 27 When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. 28 For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well…29 Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction. He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and BE HEALED of your affliction.”
HEALING IS PART OF JESUS MINISTRY TODAY
- Hebrews 13:8 – Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever
- Luke 4:18 – …to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me TO HEAL the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; 19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.”
- Luke 5:17 – the power of the Lord was present TO HEAL them.
- Acts 10:38 – how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and HEALING ALL who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
- Rom. 8:11 – But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies [a]through His Spirit who dwells in you.
HEALING COMES THROUGH THE NAME OF JESUS!
- Illus – Smith Wigglesworth – “Jesus”…
- Tells of ministering to man dying of tuberculosis. While standing beside the bed, they did nothing but repeat the name of Jesus over and over. The glory of God began to fill the room; healing flowed into that dying man’s body; he arose, perfectly whole!
- Acts 3:6,15… (Lame man healed) In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk… immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God… His name through faith in His name has made this man strong… the faith which is by him has given him this perfect soundness…
- Acts 4:10,12 – …by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth does this man stand here before you whole… Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is no other name under given among men whereby we must be saved.
- John 16:23 – … Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
- Philippians 2:9-11 – God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
HEALING SIGNS FOLLOW BELIEVERS
- Mark 16:17,18 … these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will lay hands on the sick, and THEY WILL RECOVER.
- Illus: man falling from roof – healed – in 3 days back to work…).
IT IS GOD’S WILL TO HEAL
- All that God has given us is given through Christ Jesus our Lord, for whosoever will – – whosoever will meet the conditions and believe the Word. God excepts no one. He is no respecter of persons. His promises are to ALL.
- Is ANY (not some) sick among you? (James 5:14)
- Ask, and it shall be given YOU (Matt. 7:7)
- If YOU shall ask ANYTHING in my name, I will do it (John 14:14)
- What things so-ever YOU desire, when YOU pray, believe that YOU receive them, and YOU shall have them (Mark 11:24)
- Healing is promised through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit (Rom. 8:11)
- All these Scriptures, together with the direct and universal promises, clearly make known God’s will to heal whosoever comes to Him in faith. This is His will. His way. He has willed us (last will and testimony/through His death) healing, health, and strength in Christ. This is our right and privilege in Him. Will we accept this provision of His love? Will we obey Him, in taking His way, that His will may be done in us and that we may glorify God in our bodies?
- Our Father has promised us healing, and we have a right to expect Him to keep His promise!
- God’s Word reveals HEALING TO BE HIS WILL, just as salvation is His will, if we fulfill the conditions and believe His promise. The FAITH that appropriates God’s promise rests on the knowledge of HIS WILL. His known will is the BASIS OF OUR FAITH.
- We must KNOW the will of God, then we may take by faith whatever He has promised in His Word, believing that when we ask we receive.
- I John 5:14-15 – Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask ANYTHING according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that WE HAVE the petitions that we have asked of Him.
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH JESUS
- Mark 9:23 – Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
- Mark 10:27 – But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God ALL things are possible.”
- Mark 11:22-24 …have FAITH IN GOD… verily. I say unto you, that WHOSOEVER shall say….and shall not doubt in his heart, but BELIEVE that those things which he says shall come to pass; he SHALL HAVE whatsoever he says. Therefore I say unto you, what things so-ever you desire, when you pray, BELIEVE THAT YOU RECEIVE them, and you SHALL HAVE them.
- Mark 14:36 – And He said, “Abba, Father, ALL things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You WILL.”
HEALING IS AVAILABE TO ALL
- 2 Peter 3:19 – …not willing that ANY perish
- Acts 10:38 – …healing ALL that were oppressed of the devil…
- John 3:14-16 – 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
DIVINE HEALING COMES FROM GOD
- Psalms 107:20 – He sent His Word, and (it) healed them, and delivered them from their destructions…
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 – … I will — heal their land
- Jeremiah 30:17 – I will restore health to you, I will heal you of your wounds
- Hosea 6:1 – come let us return to the Lord – He will heal us.
- Psalm 103:3 – … who forgive all our iniquities & heals all our diseases.
- Malachi 4:2 – … The Son of Righteousness shall rise with healing in His wings
THE LAYING ON OF HANDS
- Mark 16:18 – they shall lay hands on the sick, and they (the sick) shall recover
- These signs shall follow them that believe… they shall “get well” after the believer has laid hands on them.
- Any believer can lay hands on the sick, and the promise is: they SHALL recover. A believer is more than one who merely agrees that the Word is true. A believer always ACTS on the Word of God.
- God never tells us to do something that we cannot do.
- Obtaining the fulfillment of His promise is sometimes more a matter obedience than of faith. By doing what God tells US to do, then expecting God to do what He tells us HE will do – that is FAITH!
- James said that the elders should anoint ANY SICK with oil, and pray over them the PRAYER OF FAITH. He says it is the Lord Who shall raise up the sick.
- God says, “You do a small thing – I’ll do a large thing. You do something that only a man can do – I’ll do something that only I, God, can do. Do what God tells YOU to do, then expect God to do what He said He would do. That is FAITH!
- Everywhere believers lay their hands on the sick in faith, the sick recover. We should expect nothing less than this.
- Mark 5:23-41- (Healing of Jairus daughter)
- Lu 13:11-13 (woman healed of infirmity when Jesus laid his hands on)
- Acts 28:8 – (father of Publius healed when Paul laid his hands on him)
- Sometimes it is accompanied by manifestations, sometimes not. It makes no difference whether or not there are feelings. The Word of God is superior to our feelings. It is written, They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. That Word is always true. Whether feeling comes or not, healing always comes. Don’t expect feeling – expect HEALING. Healing is always better than feeling.
- When the sick learn to base their faith on the Word of God exclusively, they have won the victory.
- Faith has nothing to do with anything but the Word of God. Don’t nullify healing by believing in what you feel more than in God’s Word of promise. Train yourself to BELIEVE GOD’S WORD. Faith in the Word wins!
- Faith is never feeling – feeling is never faith. Faith has nothing to do with feeling. Feeling has nothing to do with faith. Faith constantly ascribes everything to ‘thus says the Word of God’, irrespective of pains, symptoms, or feelings. Say exactly what the Word says! That’s the SECRET!
- Faith disregards everything but God’s Word. When the hands of believers are laid upon you, you WILL recover, if you will only believe it. Stand by the Word of God, and God will stand by you.
OUR PART – GOD’S PART… we are workers together with Him!
- 2 Cor. 6:1 – We then, as workers together with Him
GOD WANTS US TO BE HEALTHY – HEALING IS HIS WILL
HEALING IS FOR ALL AND SHOULD BE PREACHED TO ALL – It is a vital part of the gospel message!
SI JESUS ANG ATING TAGAPAGPAGALING!
(Ang Dakilang Manggagamot)
- I Corinto 10:16 – Ang SARO NG PAGPAPALA na ating pinagpapala, hindi baga siyang pakikipagkaisa ng DUGO NI CRISTO? Ang TINAPAY na ating pinagpuputolputol, hindi baga siyang pakikipagkaisa ng KATAWAN NI CRISTO?
- Ang dugo ni Cristo ay nabubo ng Kanyang dalhin ang ating kasalanan.
- Nililinis tayo ng dugo ni Jesus na Kanyang Anak sa lahat ng kasalanan. (I Juan 1:7)
- Ang katawan ni Jesus ay may mga latay ng Kanyang dalhin ang ating mga sakit.
- Ang mga latay na sinabi nila Isaias at Pedro na dahilan ng ating kagalingan (Isaias 53:5; I Pedro 2:24) ay nasa Kanyang katawan.
- Kinuha ni JESUS ang ating mga sakit. “… “Kinuha Niya ang ating mga sakit at pinasan Niya ang ating mga karamdaman.” (Mateo 8:17)
- Ang dugo ni Cristo ay nabubo ng Kanyang dalhin ang ating kasalanan.
MABUTING BALITA laban sa MASAMANG BALITA
Sa panahon ngayon may mga masamang balita saan man sa mundo. Ang pinaka-nakakatuwa patungkol sa EBANGHELYO ay ito ay MABUTING BALITA, ngayon at magpakailanman! Pinatawad ni Jesus ang ating mga kasalanan, at pinagaling ang ating mga katawan – parehong importanteng bahagi sa mensahe ng ebanghelyo!
- Nakaranas ba kayo ng personal na kagalingan? Nais naming makarinig mula sa inyo ng patotoo, maaari ninyo itong ibahagi sa comment section o kaya’y i-send sa amin.
ANG KAGALINGAN BA AY PARA SA NGAYON?
OO, ITO’Y NANGYAYARI PA RIN! Bahagi ito ng mensahe ng ebanghelyo!
“JEHOVAH-RAPHA” – Exodo 15:26
Sinabi ng Diyos, “…dahil ako ang Panginoon, ang nagpapagaling sa inyo!” – Jehovah-Rapha (Pakahulugan ng ibang pangungusap – Ako ay Jehovah Rapha – Ako ang Panginoon, ang Dakilang Manggagamot, ang Nagpapagaling”! Ang Jehovah-Rapha ay isa sa mga magagandang pangalan ng Diyos.
- sa Awit 105: 37…at hindi nagkaroon ng mahinang tao sa kanyang mga lipi..
- Ang pangako ng salitang ito ay magpawalang hanggan.
- Si Jesu-Cristo ay hindi nagbabago. Kung ano Siya noon, ganoon din Siya ngayon at magpakailanman. (Hebreo 13:8)
- Kung ang Diyos ay gumawa ng himala noon, at hindi ngayong mga araw na ito, ibig sabihi’y na Siya ay Diyos “dati” at hindi Diyos na “ngayon” ngunit sinabi ng Biblia na Siya ay ang dakilang “AKO NGA” – “Ako ang Diyos na nagpapagaling sa’yo.”
I PEDRO 2:24 – Si Cristo ang umako sa mga kasalanan natin nang ipako Siya sa krus, para iwanan na natin ang buhay na makasalanan at mamuhay nang matuwid. DAHIL SA MGA SUGAT NIYA, GUMALING TAYO.
PANIWALAAN ANG SALITA NG DIYOS
- Ang talatang nagsasabing “Ako ang Diyos na nagpapagaling sa’yo” ay walang halaga para sa mga hindi tumanggap ng pangako ng Diyos at hindi nagsasagawa nito. Kailangan nating kumilos sa ating pananampalataya. Ang “paniniwala” ay isang pandiwa – salitang kilos.
- Sa mga tumangging maniwala sa Salita ng Diyos dahil sa kanilang NAKIKITA at NARARAMDAMAN, na nakalimutan na kung ano talaga ang PANANAMPALATAYA, ito “…ay siyang kapanatagan sa mga bagay na hinihintay, ang katunayan ng MGA BAGAY NA HINDI NAKIKITA (HEBREO 11:1)
- Makakakita ng mga tanda ang mga naniniwala – (Marcos 16:18 …ipapatong nila ang kanilang mga kamay sa mga may-sakit, at sila’y magsisigaling)
- Sinugo Niya ang Kanyang Salita, at pinagaling sila… (Awit 107:20)
- Ang Ebanghelyo ay ang kapangyarihan ng Diyos para sa lahat ng sumasampalataya. (Roma 1:16). Ang ebanghelyo ay ang kapangyarihan ng Diyos, kung ito’y pinaniwalaan.
- Ang mga pangako ng Diyos ay buhay para sa mga nakatagpo nito, at KAGALINGAN SA KANILANG BUONG KATAWAN. (Kawikaan 4:22)
ANG DIYOS AY HINDI KAYA AT HINDI MAGSISINUNGALING
- Ipinangako ng Panginoon na pagagalingin tayo!
- Ang Diyos ba ay tapat o hindi? May kapantagan ka ba na tutuparin Niya ang Kanyang mga pangako? Iyan ang pananampalataya!
- Bilang 23:19 – Ang Diyos ay hindi tao na magsisinungaling, o magbabago ng Kanyang isip. Nagsasabi ba Siya ng hindi Niya ginagawa? Nangangako ba Siya ng hindi Niya tinutupad?
- Hebreo 6:18 – … hindi magagawang magsinungaling ng Diyos. …
- Walang ni isa mang magandang pangako ang hindi Niya tinupad (Solomon) – I Hari 8:56
- Walang hindi Niya tinupad sa Kanyang mga pangako – … (Josue)
Josue 21:45 – WALA NI ISA sa lahat ng mabubuting pangako na ginawa ng Panginoon sa sambahayan ng Israel ANG HINDI NATUPAD; lahat ay nangyari.
Josue 23:14 – …nalalaman ninyo sa inyong mga puso at kaluluwa na walang bagay na nagkulang sa lahat na mga mabuting bagay na ipinangako ng Panginoon ninyong Diyos tungkol sa inyo; lahat ay nangyari sa inyo, wala kahit isang bagay na nagkulang.
- Magpakailanman, O Panginoon, ang iyong salita ay natatag sa langit. (Awit 119:89)
- “NAGBABANTAY” Ako para tiyaking matutupad ang mga sinabi Ko (Jeremias 1:12). Hasten means “to watch over,” to protect,” “to stand behind” In all of His infinite power, God is “standing behind” His Word to perform it!
- Wala tayong batayan upang pagdudahan ang Diyos! Huwag pagdudahan ang Diyos. Kung mayroon kang dapat pagdudahan, pagdudahan mo ang iyong mga pagdududa, dahil hindi ito mapagkakatiwalaan, ngunit huwag pagdudahan ang Diyos o ang Kanyang Salita.
- Juan 10:10 Ang magnanakaw ay dumarating lamang upang magnakaw, pumatay, at pumuksa. Ako’y pumarito upang sila’y magkaroon ng buhay, at magkaroon nito nang may kasaganaan.
- Ang salitang Griyego na “SOZO” (ang salitang “nailigtas” sa mga talata sa Biblia ) kapag naisalin ng mabuti ay nangangahulugang “PISIKAL AT ESPIRITUWAL NA KAGALINGAN”.
- Ang salitang “MALILIGTAS” sa Roma 10:9… MALILIGTAS ka ay katulad sa salitang Griyego na ginamit ni Marcos ng sinabi niyang, … At ang lahat (MGA MAY SAKIT) NG NAKAHIPO SA KANYA AY GUMALING ‘nabuo”. Ang parehong mga salita na “maliligtas” at “mabuo”, ay naisalin mula sa salitang Griyegong, “SOZO”.
- Ang salitang KALIGTASAN ay pinagsama-samang salita na ang kahuluga’y kompletong kalayaan, kompletong kaligtasan, pangangalaga, at kawastuan – sa espirituwal, sa pag-iisip, at sa pisikal.
- Anong himala – KALIGTASAN mula sa KASALANAN at mula sa KARAMDAMAN!
- Ang pagkatakot sa karamdaman ay hindi dapat pinahihintulutan ng mga natubos, muling nalikha, at napalayang anak ni Jehovah-Rapha (ang Panginoon, ang dakilang MANGGAGAMOT at TAGAPAGPAGALING)
- KALOOBAN NIYA ANG MAGPAGALING sa mga handang sumunod sa Kanya, maniwala at kumilos ng naaayon sa Kanyang mga Salitang may kalakip na pangako.
SI JESUS ANG DAKILANG MANGGAGAMOT
- TINUKOY NI JESUS ANG KANYANG SARILI BILANG MANGGAGAMOT, AT PROPETA.
- Lucas 4:22-24 … 23 Sinabi Niya sa kanila, “Tiyak na sasabihin ninyo sa Akin ang kawikaang ito, ‘Manggagamot, pagalingin Mo ang iyong sarili.’ Ang anumang aming narinig na ginawa Mo sa Capernaum ay gawin Mo rin sa iyong lupain.” 24 Sinabi Niya, “Sinasabi Ko sa inyo ang katotohanan, walang propetang tinatanggap sa kanyang sariling bayan.
- Marcos 2:17 – Nang ito’y marinig ni Jesus, sinabi Niya sa kanila, “Ang malalakas ay hindi nangangailangan ng manggagamot, kundi ang mga maysakit. Hindi Ako naparito upang tawagin ang mga matuwid, kundi ang mga makasalanan.”
- Marcos 5:25-29 – 25 May isang babae na labindalawang taon nang dinudugo, 26 at lubhang naghirap na sa maraming manggagamot. Nagugol na niya ang lahat ng nasa kanya at hindi siya gumaling ni kaunti man, kundi lalo pang lumubha… 34 At sinabi ni Jesus sa kanya, “Anak, pinagaling ka ng pananampalataya mo; umalis kang payapa, at gumaling ka sa sakit mo.”
ANG PAGPAPAGALING AY BAHAGI RIN NG MINISTERYO NI JESUS HANGGANG NGAYON
- Hebreo 13:8 – Si Jesu-Cristo ay hindi nagbabago. Kung ano Siya noon, ganoon din siya ngayon at magpakailanman.
- Lucas 4:18 – …upang ipahayag ang ebanghelyo sa mga dukha. Sinugo Niya Ako upang PAGALINGIN ang mga sugatang puso. Sinugo Niya Ako upang ipangaral ang kalayaan sa mga bihag at ang pananauli ng paningin sa mga bulag. Sinugo Niya Ako upang palayain ang mga inapi. 19 Sinugo Niya Ako upang ipangaral ang katanggap-tanggap na taon ng Panginoon. mula sa Panginoon.”
- Lucas 5:17 – Naroroon ang kapangyarihan ng Panginoon upang PAGALINGIN sila.
- Gawa 10:38 – kung paanong si Jesus na taga-Nazaret ay binuhusan ng Diyos ng Espiritu Santo at ng kapangyarihan; kung paanong naglibot Siya na gumagawa ng mabuti, at NAGPAPAGALING NG LAHAT ng mga pinahihirapan ng diyablo, sapagkat kasama Niya ang Diyos..
- Roma 8:11 – Ngunit kung ang Espiritu na nagbangon kay Jesus mula sa mga patay ay nananahan sa inyo, Siya na nagbangon kay Cristo mula sa mga patay ay magbibigay din ng buhay sa inyong mga katawang may kamatayan. Gagawin Niya ito sa pamamagitan ng Kanyang Espiritu na nananahan sa inyo.
ANG KAGALINGAN AY NAGMUMULA SA PAMAMAGITAN NG PANGALAN NI JESUS!
- Gawa 3:6,15… (Pinagaling ang lumpo) Sa pangalan ni Jesucristo na taga-Nazaret, tumindig ka at lumakad ka… Pagdaka, ang kanyang mga paa at bukong-bukong ay lumakas. Lumukso siya at tumayo at lumakad. At habang pumapasok siya sa templo na kasama nila, siya ay lumalakad at lumulukso na nagpupuri sa Diyos… At sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya sa Kanyang pangalan, ang lalaking ito na inyong nakikita at nakikilala ay pinalakas sa Kanyang pangalan. Ang pananampalataya sa pamamagitan Niya ang nagbigay sa kanya nitong lubos na kagalingan sa harapan ninyong lahat.
- Gawa 4:10,12 – …sa pangalan ni Jesucristo ng taga Nazaret, na inyong ipinako sa krus, na binuhay ng Diyos na maguli sa mga patay, dahil sa Kanya ay nakatindig ang taong ito sa inyong harap na walang sakit… Walang kaligtasan sa kanino pa man, sapagkat walang ibang pangalan sa ilalim ng langit na ibinigay sa mga tao na ating ikaliligtas.
- Filipos 2:9-11 – 9 Kaya Siya naman ay itinaas ng Diyos, at Siya’y binigyan ng pangalang higit sa lahat ng pangalan; 10 upang sa pangalan ni Jesus ay lumuhod ang bawat tuhod, sa langit at sa lupa, at sa ilalim ng lupa, 11 at ipahayag ng bawat dila na si Jesu-Cristo ay Panginoon, sa ikaluluwalhati ng Diyos Ama.
ANG MGA TANDA NG KAGALINGAN AY SUMUSUNOD SA MGA MANANAMPALATAYA
Marcos 16:17,18 … Sa mga sumasampalataya ay susunod ang mga tandang ito: Sa pangalan Ko Ipapatong nila ang kanilang kamay sa may mga karamdaman at BUBUTI SILA.
KALOOBAN NG DIYOS NA MAGPAGALING
- May sakit ba ang SINUMAN (hindi ilan) sa inyo? (Santiago 5:14)
- Humingi, at KAYO’Y bibigyan (Mateo 7:7)
- Kung hihingi KAYO ng ANUMANG BAGAY sa Aking pangalan, gagawin Ko iyon. (Juan 14:14)
- Anumang mga bagay ang hingin NINYO sa pananalangin, manalig KAYO na ito ay INYONG nakamtam at ito ay mapapasainyo. (Marcos 11:24)
- Ang kagalingan ay naipangako sa pamamagitan ng pananahan ng Banal na Espiritu (Roma 8:11)
- Ang lahat ng nakasulat sa Banal na Kasulatan, kasama ng mga direkta at lahat ng pangkalahatang mga pangako, ay malinaw na nagsasabi ng kalooban ng Diyos na magpagaling sa sinumang lumalapit sa Kanya ng may pananampalataya. Ito ang Kanyang kalooban. Ang Kanyang kaparaanan. Pinagkalooban Niya tayo ng kagalingan, kalusugan at kalakasan kay Cristo. Ito ang ating karapatan at pribilehiyo sa Kanya.
- Ang ating Ama ay pinangakuan tayo ng kagalingan, at may karapatan tayong umasa na tutuparin Niya ang Kanyang pangako!
- Ang Salita ng Diyos ay nagpapahayag ng kagalingan bilang Kanyang kalooban… Ang pagkakaalam sa Kanyang kalooban ay basehan ng ating pananampalataya.
LAHAT AY POSIBLE SA PAMAMAGITAN NI JESUS
- Marcos 9:23 – Sinabi ni Jesus sa kanya: Kung sumampalataya ka, ang lahat ay maaaring mangyari sa kanya na sumasampalataya.
HEALING IS AVAILABLE TO ALL
- 2 Pedro 3:9 –
- Gawa 10:38 –
- Juan 3:14-16 – 14 Kung papaanong itinaas ni Moises ang ahas sa ilang ay gayon kinakailangang itaas ang Anak ng Tao. 15 Ito ay upang ang sinumang sumampalataya sa Kanya ay hindi mapahamak kundi magkaroon ng buhay na walang hanggan. 16 Ito ay sapagkat sa ganitong paraan inibig ng Diyos ang sanlibutan kaya ipinagkaloob Niya ang Kanyang bugtong na Anak upang ang sinumang sumampalataya sa Kanya ay hindi mapahamak kundi magkaroon ng buhay na walang hanggan.
ANG BANAL NA KAGALINGAN AY NAGMUMULA SA DIYOS
- Awit 107:20 – Sinugo Niya ang Kanyang Salita, at pinagaling sila, iniligtas niya sila sa kapahamakan…
- 2 Cronica 7:14 – … pagagalingin Ko ang kanilang lupain.
- Jeremias 30:17 – Ngunit gagamutin at pagagalingin Ko ang mga sugat nʼyo
- Hosea 6:1 – Halikayo at tayo’y manumbalik sa Panginoon – pagagalingin Niya tayo.
- Psalm 103:3 – … Pinatatawad Niya ang lahat kong kasalanan, at pinagagaling ang lahat kong karamdaman.
ANG PAGPAPATONG NG KAMAY
- Mark 16:18 – …ipapatong nila ang kanilang mga kamay sa mga maysakit, at sila’y gagaling.
- Sa paggawa natin ng sinasabi ng Diyos na gawin NATIN, at ang pag-asang gagawin NIYA kung ano ang sinasabi Niyang gagawin Niya – iyon ang PANANAMPALATAYA!
- Sinabi ni Santiago na ang mga matatanda ay dapat na pahiran ng langis ang SINUMANG MAY SAKIT, at ipanalangin sila ng PANALANGING MAY PANANAMPALATAYA. Sinabi niyang ang Panginoon ang magpapabangon sa mga may sakit.
- Gawin kung ano ang sinasabi ng Diyos na gawin MO, at umasang gagawin Niya kung ano ang sinabi Niya. Iyon ang PANANAMPALATAYA!
ANG BAHAGI NATIN – ANG BAHAGI NG DIYOS… tayo’y Kanyang kamanggagawa!
- 2 Corinto 6:1 – Bilang mga katuwang sa gawain ng Diyos
NAIS NG DIYOS NA TAYO’Y MAGING MALUSOG – ANG KAGALINGAN AY KANYANG KALOOBAN
ANG KAGALINGAN AY PARA SA LAHAT AT DAPAT NA IPAHAYAG SA LAHAT – Ito ay mahalagang bahagi ng mensahe ng ebanghelyo!
This is a paragraph block inside a tab. Change this and/or add new blocks inside this tab!