God’s love is a mighty love that has no beginning and no ending.
God’s love never ends.
- Psalm 136 – O Give thanks to the Lord for His love endures forever (has NO END).
- This is repeated 26 times.
- The Hebrew word for love “hesed”
This kind of love needs to be expressed in a variety of ways: steadfast love, faithful love, unfailing love, lovingkindness, loyal love, mercy, incomprehensibly gracious love, and unmerited love.
Psalm 136:23,24 – He remembered us in our low estate His love endures forever. And rescued us from our enemies, for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever.
Lamentations 3:22-24 – The Lord’s love never ends; his mercies never stop. They are new every morning; Lord, your loyalty is great.
- CEV -The Lord’s kindness never fails! If He had not been merciful, we would have been destroyed.
Psalm 100:5 – For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Jeremiah 31:3 – The Lord appeared to me from ages past, saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.”The Lord came to us from far away, saying, “I have loved you with a love that lasts forever.”
Romans 8:35-39 – Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.” 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. 38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow —not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Psalm 23:6– Surely your goodness and love will be with me all my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 109:26 – Help me, O Lord my God! Save me because of your unfailing love.
You can never get to the end of God’s love.
His is a mighty love that
🢘🢘🢘 has no beginning and no ending 🢚🢚🢚
GOD IS LOVE
- 1 John 4:9 This is how God’s love was demonstrated to us — it’s that “God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.”
- 1 John 4:16 – And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
- Exodus 34:5,6 – The Lord descended in the cloud and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord. The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness
- Romans 5:8 – God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Jesus died for us (the ungodly).
- John 15:13 – Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.
- John 13:34 – A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
- I John 4:11 –Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
Don’t give up on the people you love!
Do you want your love to have an ending?
I Corinthians 13:4-8 – Love is kind and patient, never jealous, boastful, proud, or rude. Love isn’t selfish or quick-tempered. It doesn’t keep a record of wrongs that others do. Love rejoices in the truth, but not in evil. Love is always supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting. Love never fails!
Matthew 18:21,22 – Then Peter came to Jesus and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.
Ephesians 4:31,32 – Do not be bitter or angry or mad. Never shout angrily or say things to hurt others. Never do anything evil. Be kind and loving to each other, and forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.
I Corinthians 13:7 – Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].
I Peter 4:8 – And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”
What’s the best use of life?
- Is it to be angry, resentful, frustrated and hate others? No, the best use of life is to love.
- The best expression of love is being willing to leave the past behind and go forward – determined to not stop loving.
Snoopy quotes: “One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love and they hug you back even tighter!
“I love the kind of hugs where you physically feel the sadness leaving your body!”
Be a peacemaker. God blesses the peacemakers!