Are we at home with God?
- I will say of You Lord – You are my refuge!
- I will say of You Lord – You are my fortress!
- You’re a mighty God, You’re a strong tower –
- In You will I put my trust!
JESUS INDWELLING PRESENCE
The Secret Place
- Psalm 31:20 – You shall hide them in the SECRET PLACE OF YOUR PRESENCE From the plots of man; You shall keep them SECRETLY in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
- Colossians 1:27 – To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this MYSTERY (secret; secret plan; hidden truth) among the Gentiles: which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory.
- Psalm 32:7 – YOU are MY HIDING PLACE; YOU shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
- Psalm 119:114 – You are my HIDING PLACE and my shield; I hope in Your word.
- Isaiah 32:2 – A man will be as a HIDING PLACE from the wind, And a cover from the tempest, As rivers of water in a dry place, As the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.
A PROPHETIC WORD
- “The Word of the Lord for the Perilous Days Ahead”
- GUIDANCE, PROTECTION, & PROVISION
- This prophetic word came through Pastor J. Leland Earls in the 1960’s – approximately 60 years ago… “I am commanding all those who will hear My word to get into My boat or ark of safety, for only therein shall you be safe in the end time storm which shall envelop the whole earth. And where is My ark of safety?” “It is even in the One who died for you and rose again, ascending on high for you. In Him and in His will for your life is there safety in these last days. So My people, get into the boat and there I shall protect you,” saith the Lord.” “Cause My people to know this”, saith the Lord, “that My ways are in the seas. I will make the sea to roll and the waves shall ascend and the cities shall be inundated by the mighty rolling of the sea in the day when I arise mightily to shake all things. For the sea shall make bare the coastlands and the inhabitants shall perish. For My ways are in the seas,” saith God. The people as a whole will refuse to listen to those who would call them to repentance and warn them of impending judgment in that day. Now consider also the danger that will come from natural disasters and from man-caused eruptions in that day. “For there will be many places where disasters shall strike suddenly, and where battles will rage furiously. And were not My people warned they would surely perish.”
- So FEAR NOT, My people, for I WILL SURELY KEEP YOU AND PROTECT YOU in that day. For even no all things are being made ready, that nothing will be amiss when the great time of tribulation comes upon the earth.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of FEAR, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
- Isaiah 41:10,13 – FEAR NOT, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’… I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘FEAR NOT, I will help you.’
SIGNS OF THE TIMES
- Luke 21:25-26 – “And THERE WILL BE SIGNS in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
- Luke 21:27-28 – Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”
- 2 Peter 3:12 – 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
- Matthew 24/25
- Matthew 24:29-30 – “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
THERE ARE SO MANY SIGNS OF THE END TIMES EVERYWHERE A SIGNIFICANT SIGN
- METEOR BLAST OVER RUSSIA
- Meteor shower reports in Russia (2013)
- A meteor flared through the skies over Russia’s Chelyabinsk region, triggering an atomic bomb-sized shock wave that injured more than a thousand people, blew out windows and caused some Russians to fear the end of the world.
- Chelyabinsk is a city of over 1 million in Western Siberia.
- NASA said it was the largest reported fireball since 1908 – an asteroid explosion that flattened millions of trees over 820 square miles of remote Siberian forest.
- It was witnessed by throngs of Russians in Chelyabinsk.
- Multiple videos posted online showed the meteor’s flaring arc stretching hundreds of miles across the sky.
- Other videos from the scene captured the sound of a loud boom, followed by a cacophony of car alarms.
- One video showed the hurried evacuation of an office building in Chelyabinsk.
- There was panic. People had no idea what was happening. Everyone was going around to people’s houses to see if they were “OK”.
- A resident told The Associated Press – “We saw a big burst of light then
- went outside to see what it was and we
- heard a really loud thundering sound.”
- Another resident described the meteorite’s flash… “…there was a flash and I saw a trail of smoke across the sky and felt a shock wave that smashed windows.”
- The impact involved a 50-foot-wide (15-meter-wide) 7,000-ton asteroid that zoomed in from space at a velocity of 40,000 mph (18 kilometers per second, NASA officials said. They said the shock of atmospheric entry blasted the rock apart at a height of 12 to 15 miles (20 to 25 kilometers), releasing the energy equivlent of 300 to 500 kilotons of TNT.
- That’s more than 10 times the energy released by the atom bombs that exploded over Japan at the end of World War II.
- There was a sonic boom, walls shattering, windows blown out, people running for shelter, many injured…
ABIDING IN GOD
- John 15:4 – ABIDE IN ME, AND I IN YOU. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it ABIDES IN the vine, neither can you, unless you ABIDE IN ME.
- John 15:7 – If you ABIDE in Me, and My words ABIDE in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
OUR HOME / DWELLING PLACE
- Our home is our dwelling place…
- Are we at home with God? Is He at home with us?
Peggy Joyce Ruth (author)
- Psalm 91 “God’s Umbrella of Protection”
- Psalm 91 “God’s Shield of Protection” (Real-Life Stories)
- Prayer: “Lord is there any way to be protected from the evils that are coming on the earth?”
- Dream: The Lord spoke to her… “In your day of trouble call upon me, and I will answer you!” (Psalm 91:15)
- (She saw hundreds join with praise and thanksgiving…)
- Commissioned to write a book to proclaim GOD’S COVENANT OF PROTECTION
Psalm 91 COVENANT
- Psalm 91 is a covenant – a spiritual contract that God has made available to His children. It is desperately needed in these last days God knows ahead of time what we will be facing, and makes absolute provision for our safety!
- “911” God’s answer to our distress call!
- Psalm 91 Verses 1-8 – BLESSINGS OF DWELLING/ABIDING – refuge/fortress; deliverance; protection; covering; no need to fear…
- Verses 9-13 – BLESSINGS OF THE LORD BEING OUR HABITATION – no evil; no plague; angelic protection; overcoming power and dominion;…
- Verses 14-16 – BLESSINGS OF SETTING OUR LOVE ON THE LORD (abiding in His love) – He will deliver; He will honor; know God; answers to prayer; He will be with us in trouble; He will satisfy us with long life; He will satisfy us with salvation.
- Not just physical protection is needed – we need to make sure that we have eternal protection.
ASSURANCE OF SALVATION
- Dedication & Thanksgiving Service
- Deuteronomy 20:5 – “Then the officers shall speak to the people, saying: ‘What man is there who has built a new house and has NOT DEDICATED it? Let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle and another man DEDICATE IT.
FAITH DECLARATIONS OF TRUST
- DELIVERANCE AND PROTECTION
- FROM DANGER
- NO FEAR (UNAFRAID)
- KNOWING AND
- LOVING GOD
- ANSWERS TO
- BLESSINGS AND